Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me! Monday



It truly is the only reason I love Monday's. Normally MckMama would host, and I haven't given up hope yet! I mean c'mon, she's been home from the hospital for a day now and she only has four children. She should be up and around to serve the blogging community with no problem. With all sincerity I had never been so happy for a stranger as when I learned her newest addition was so healthy and his heart seems to be problem free. Her story truly is inspiring and a true testament of faith. With that being said I had a full week of things I most definitely never did:



  • I did not burst into tears when I learned MckMuffin was delivered healthy and problem free. I do not secretly think MckMama is my BFF and call my husband regularly to tell him what she says in her blog.


  • I did not go to Target to buy Halloween candy and leave without the candy but instead with new jammies for myself. I did not justify the jammies with the excuse that they made Monkey happy. (Really he smiled very big when I showed them to him. Pink with Monkey's all over them. I love that Target carries Nick and Nora now)


  • I did not gain back the 2 pounds that I worked so hard to lose.


  • Monkey has not reverted back to waking every two hours and inhaling a bottle. My lovely husband can not let him cry and despite our best determination we have not completely let Monkey take over the house and let him dictate our every move. (Who would think a six month old baby would be so powerful)


  • I did not measure Monkey's baby boobs to determine what size baby bra he possibly would wear. He would not wear a C.


  • I do not continue to miss my mom every day and I did not include her when I sent out pictures of Monkey. Honestly I didn't even think about it.


What did you not do this week?




4 comments:

Kameron said...

I always go to Target to get something specific and leave with something for the boy! I was supposed to get, sometimes it's instead of! Hvae a great week!

Khadra said...

I can never leave Target with just one thing!

Heidi said...

I love reading NOT ME MONDAYS, I just can't do them. I can totally understand everyone elses, but I feel like mine just might be over the top. I do love Target and never actually leave with just what I went there for.

The Fabulous Ms. Beth said...

Not me monday's are fun! I love the baby boob one :) Target is dangerous for me.. I've never gone in there and not bought anything...