Thursday, November 6, 2008

I promise it won't collect dust

Look - see - I even have toys to prove that I don't cook sometimes. My husband is soo sweet sometimes all the time. LOL and he got it from QVC (shocking). We saw the Big Brown Tuck and ran for the door because we just got Monkey to sleep. I will let you know as soon as I use it. I have a work potluck next week, so actually I know it will be soon. I am thinking I can whip up some pumpkin cookies in a snap. Like a bazillion of them. This bad boy is big! 600 watts. My daddy isn't a race car driver for nothing!


5 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! That does look nice. Could your husband explain to my husband what QVC is and that you don't have to be a girl to use it?

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Nice!!!

We have one of those you will love it!!!!

Khadra said...

Oh I have always wanted one of those! Im so jealous!!!

Khadra said...

Oh, and I tagged you in my post today!

Jaycatt said...

I love those Kitchenaides :D My sister used my parent's one all the time when we were growing up and I vowed when I moved out of the house I'd get one too!